There are more than a few reasons to select a dental collections or medical billing company to handle your rebilling.
Are you concerned about maintaining a caring attitude while trying to get your patients to pay their past due bill?
Does your staff dislike making late payment reminder calls?
If those concerns seem similar to yours, here’s what you can do…
A medical billing case study
The truth is, most medical or dental practices simply don’t have the time to call and re-bill patients that are beyond your payment terms.
And unlike other types of businesses, you simply can’t afford to upset your existing patients just to get paid for services rendered.
Writing off balances doesn’t help much either.
So what can you do?
Well, Mark Wang DMD selected a dental collections company to help his practice collect on slow-paying patients.
By outsourcing to the right company his practice was able to:
- eliminate the need for follow-up bills
- increase cash flow by $78,000
- spent less than 1/3 the cost of what they were spending internally to handle re-billing
- freed up staff time to pursue more important duties
The key to successfully collecting on past due accounts depends on the company you choose and THEIR method for contacting and following up with your patients.
Find a medical collection agency today
To find a collections agency that specializes in medical practices like yours simply request a free services quote from qualified and reputable companies.
Click the link and compare free medical collection agency quotes today.
This way you can save time, money and aggravation by hiring a professional who can help you start collecting on your outstanding bills.
After all, you really have two choices:
- you can keep doing what you’re doing (expecting a different result), or
- you can hire an outside company that can help you collect the money you rightfully deserve.