Do you need help collecting on past due accounts?
First, check out a company’s website when searching online. You’ll want to make sure that the office you’re contacting has a physical address, rather than only posting a phone number and/or email address.
Additionally, you’ll want to check:
- who are the corporate officers?
- what are their credentials?
- ask for client references and verify them
- ask how long they’ve been doing business
- ask if they work with companies or industries like yours
Watch this short video for a very good overview…
Ready to find the right collection agency?
Save time, money and aggravation by hiring a professional who can help you collect some (or all?) of your outstanding invoices.
Click the link and compare free collection agency quotes today.
After all, when you get down to it you really have two choices:
- you can keep doing what you’re doing (and hope for a different result), or
- you can find a collection agency that can help you recover what’s rightfully yours.
Either way it’s your money… you decide.