Getting paid the money you are owed depends on the collection agency you choose.
And when it comes to hiring a professional collection agency the days of “strong arm” tactics are basically over. For starters, government regulations and strict compliance guidelines means that companies need to play by the rules… or be out of business.
So how can you know that you’re about to hire the right agency?
- how long have you been in business?
- do you work with companies like mine?
- what is your track record for collecting some or all of my debt?
- are you licensed and bonded in my state and the state(s) where my customers reside?
- what method(s) will you use to collect on my behalf?
- what is your typical success rate?
- what are your fees?
By asking a few questions… and getting answers that “make sense” to you, you’ll be sure to have a professional agency ethically working hard to help collect what’s rightfully owed to you.
Ready to find the right collection agency?
To find a collection agency that specializes in helping businesses like yours, simply request a free services quote from qualified and reputable companies.
Click the link and compare free collection agency quotes today.
This way you can save time, money and aggravation by hiring a professional who can help you collect some (or all?) of your outstanding accounts receivable.
After all, when you get down to it you really have two choices:
- you can keep doing what you’re doing (and hope for a different result), or
- you can find a collection agency that can help you recover what’s rightfully yours.
Either way it’s your money… you decide.