In this video you’ll see common complaints that people report to the FTC with respect to debt collection.
The bottom line?
By hiring the right professional agency you’ll be able to collect a better percentage of what’s owed to you, and your former customers, clients or patients will have a positive, rather than a negative experience when they are collected about what is owed to you.
Here are some questions to ask a collection agency before you hire them…
- Are you licensed for my state?
- Do you have a license for the state(s) where my customers/clients live?
- Are you bonded and insured?
- Do you have experience working with companies such as mine?
- What is your track record for collecting payments/revenue?
- How will you contact my customers/clients?
- Are you a member in good standing with ACA International (Association of Credit and Collection Professionals)?
- How many total years of collections experience do you have?
- Do you offer skip tracing to track down “lost” clients/customers?
- What is your fee structure?
Only by asking these questions, and getting satisfactory answer, can you be sure that you have found the right collection to help you collect what is rightfully yours.
After all, it’s your money.
Find the right collection agency today
Save time, money and aggravation by hiring a professional who can help you collect some (or all?) of your outstanding revenue.
Click the link and compare free collection agency quotes today.
After all, when you get down to it you really have two choices:
- you can keep doing what you’re doing (and hope for a different result), or
- you can work with a commercial collection agency that can help you recover what’s rightfully yours.
Either way it’s your money… you decide.