In this audio I discuss the main findings of the CFPB Summer Supervisory Report which covered the first half of 2017. Notable violations of the FDCPA were:
- Unauthorized communications with third parties
- False representations made to authorized credit card users regarding their liability for debts
- False representations regarding credit reports
- Communications with consumers at inconvenient times
Do former (or current) customers, clients or patients owe your business or practice money?
Find the right collection agency today
Save time, money and aggravation by hiring a professional who can help you collect some (or all?) of your outstanding revenue.
Click the link and compare free collection agency quotes today.
After all, when you get down to it you really have two choices:
- you can keep doing what you’re doing (and hope for a different result)
- you can work with a collection agency that can help you recover what’s rightfully yours.
Either way it’s your money… you decide.