When it comes to collecting on your past due accounts there are two important reasons to hire a collection agency.
First, they assume liability when collecting on your behalf, which includes following all state and federal collection laws.
Second, they have the experience and expertise to quickly collect some, or most, of what’s owed to your business.
But finding the right agency can sometimes be a challenge.
Choosing a collection agency
When it comes to choosing an agency that’s right for your business there are a few questions you can ask about their experience and track record that will help you find the right agency.
Here is a short list of questions you’ll want to ask BEFORE you hire a collection agency:
- how long have you been in business?
- do you work with companies in my niche/industry?
- what is your track record for collecting from customers/clients/patients like mine?
- are you licensed and bonded in my state and the state(s) where my customers reside?
- what method(s) will you use to collect on my behalf?
- what is your typical success rate?
- what are your fees?
Ready to get started?
By asking a few questions and getting sound answers you’ll be in a much better position to collect on revenue that is rightfully yours. To get started simply click the button below…